2.Menyendirilah untuk bertafakkur
3.Bergaullah dengan orang-orang yang sholeh
5.Sholat sunnah dua rokat dengan khusyuk
6.Bacalah Al-Quran dengan merenungkan maknanya
7.Puasa sunnahlah pada pada musim panas yang terik
8.Bershodakohlah dengan diam-diam
9.Berikanlah bantuan kepada sesama muslim yang tengah kesulitan
10.Berzuhudlah terhadap dunia yang fana.
Another 40 Tips for you. (Tips ni Teman terjumpa di kedai bunga kat Jaya Jusco hehehe)
1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a DVD Recorder and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, ‘My purpose is to__________ today.’
5. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did in 2007!
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives. (Meditation can be a good way to help us to connect to our inner selves.)
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more food that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water.. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutters from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. (Realize that challenges are not here in our lives to stop us but to help us grow!)
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires! away
18. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. (I remember a quotation from someone that goes, “Life will sometimes deal us bad cards and we have to learn to play to win.”)
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. (Hate is a very negative energy. I remembered reading from someone blog last week and she shared this, “I love to love and I hate to hate.” We must always focus on positive energy.)
20. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
23. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. (Understand that you and only you are in charge of your life. You may not always be able to choose the
Situation, but you can choose your reaction to the situation. You have the power to choose.)
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
“I will not let what others say about me affect me as long as I know it is not the truth.” - Abraham Lincoln
28. Allah heals everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time! . You already have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family often. (Or email them to death!!!) Hey I’m thinking of ya!
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for___ _______. Today I accomplished_________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
40. Last Take care of your self and everyone you care about...abeh doh.